To move your stuff from one military base to another, you’ll need a reliable moving company. Before hiring someone for services, make sure they have experience with military relocations. Military movers understand the rules carried on base and will do everything accordingly to avoid any mishaps. This includes bringing the proper documentation so they can pass the front gates of the secured base.
Recognizing a Professional Military Mover
- They offer a variety of services to appeal to all budget types. These services include options that will only make the process of moving easier on those relocating.
- All the belongings shipped by the mover are covered under the company’s insurance policy.
- They have proof of their experience as a military mover. They’ll carry the proper licensing and certifications.
- You can find good reviews, ratings and testimonials for the movers online.
- Only the highest quality, most durable moving equipment and packaging materials are used to pack and relocate your belongings.
- Their website is updated with current contact information and any other info you might need about the company and what they offer to military personnel.
- Their rates are low and affordable. They don’t ask for payment until after the relocation is complete.
If you can find a military mover with these characteristics and offers, then they are likely a reliable company. Book a date with the mover at least a couple months in advance or as soon as you’re able. That’ll give everyone time to prepare for the relocation appropriately, making sure your stuff is packed properly and everything runs smoothly.